Emissions: 350 g of CO2 per portion
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic, Chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 5 Medium Potatoes, Peeled and Thickly Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- Parsley, Chopped
- Boil the potatoes for 30 minutes in a little water or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large frying pan, saute the garlic and onions, then add the potatoes.
- Beat the eggs and season with salt, pepper and parsley. Transfer this to the potato and onions mixture
- Cook on a moderate heat and stir occasionally to shape the omelette
- When the omelette is almost set, invert the omelette onto a plate and back in the pan; cooking for 5 minutes on the other side
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving